Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tired Tuesday (Day #4)


I'm so tiiiiiired. So tired, that my muscles ache because I'm typing. I did have a story to tell.....ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....I think I fell asleep. I'm posting my pic. of the day and going to bed (I'll have to write tomorrow!) My pic today is of some girls at work and I. It took us almost 20 times of jumping to actually get us all in the air and have the camera "click" at the right time....and on this one the girl's face who you can't see(who happens to be next to me) tangled her leg with mine and we came down hard on our knees. Good thing we got it on the last one, I couldn't move for a little while after that one(I'm old!) Well, I'm off to bed before my head hits the keyboard! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Impressive! How fun! Get some sleep!