Monday, April 23, 2007

Day #3



Monday's are always exhausting...if there was a day I could do without, it would be this one! It's the day I do the schedule for work on top of working. Which means I bring home work with me and nobody likes that! Anyone know of any good jobs out there? I'm looking!

Sierra was in a mood today, she started off in a bad mood and when I picked them up from school she started from where she left off of! Josh was just Josh, but he did take the opportunity for Sierra being an easy target for antagonizing! But I do have to say, as crazy as Monday's are (and I even start dreading them starting Sunday afternoons) today was one of my more easy going only because I was a little more on top of my game. It didn't stop my boss from finding things wrong or from people quitting...but it did make me happy that despite all that, I got to pick up my kids from school and actually be at home with them (unlike last year). So, today, I'm happy for that.

So my pics (I'm cheating and doing 2!) is Sierra's mood this morning...and tonight. Hopefully she'll be happier tomorrow!! :) I think I'll go sneak in her room after this and snuggle her...Till tomorrow!
~Jen

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so glad you got to pick your kids up and be at home with them!

I totally understand the bad mood days. . . can kids get PMS? I always end up snuggling Ben after those days, too!

Jen said...

I think kids and dad's can get pms. Mom's just get tired :) Today was a much better day. I shmoozed them with chocolate milk after school. They drank it so fast though it gave them tummy aches! What goofy kids.