Sunday, April 22, 2007

Scary....what do I say?


Well...this is my attempt at starting to journal I guess. I have always wanted to and yet to date sadly I admit my children's lives aren't being recorded in a way I would feel adequate. So, here it is. I wanted to do something I hope would be easy, accessible, enjoyable, yadda yadda yada. I don't want to procrastinate any longer since all these wonderful sites make it TOO easy. So no more excuses for me....and then of course lets just see how often I add to it. Here we go with our "crazy up-side-down-ways" life I have so fittingly named this journal (I refuse to say blog, I think it's such a weird word, who thought of it anyway?) For what it's worth, and I'm sure very few will actually see this, ENJOY...

~Jen
PS I have already found something I don't like about this, it doesn't let me use exclamation points...something very much needed in life...I must find a substitute since I just deleted 7 of them, eeeer.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you're doing this! It is such a convenient way to keep track of friends and loved ones!

Thanks for doing this! Keep it up!

Jen said...

Hey! You are one of my inspirations! I love yours. And your family, you guys are all talented writers, I am in awe! If anything, this is just a sad log, not crafty writing, but I sure do love this for keeping up sake!

Leslie said...

You are too a talented writer! I have always loved reading your updates! Don't sell yourself short! :)