Friday, July 25, 2008

Another day...another day....

New updates eventually...I swear! If I didn't have to get more of that thing called money that somehow rules our lives, I would blog A LOT MORE...and go to the beach...and go swimming....and try teaching Josh how to ride without crashing...and go on more hot chocolate dates with my kids....and rub my husbands feet(HA!)....and and and...so... when I get a breather, I'll update on all the latest. And as usual we got some good ol' injury and accidents to report. It wouldn't be us if we didn't! But I spose if I was home more, we would have more injuries and accidents...here's looking at the brightside!!
Hopefully soon....

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I was so excited when I saw a different date at the top of your posts. And even though it is brief, it's still a post - which is more than I've done in awhile. Seriously, who has time to post weekly? It's pushin' it for me to do it monthly!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny hope things are going well for you and your family. You need to check out Erika blog she has couple pictures of you and the old gang back in the day. Here's her blog info. http://thehaws.blogspot.com/ Check it out..
Love,
Britt Lammi (Holladay)

Stacy and Mike said...

Glad you're all still alive!!